Pre Valentine’s Comedy Jam
Saturday, February 8 at 8:00 pm
The performance features seven comedic artists, each with their own brand of humor and wit that promises the event to be a very entertaining evening. The featured artists:
- Deray Davis :Davis was born in Chicago, Illinois. He began his career in comedy clubs. Shortly after moving to Los Angeles, he won the Comedy CentralLaugh Riots Competition and appeared on the Cedric the Entertainer
- Tony Roberts: Coined by his peers as the “comedian’s comedian.” His hard hitting, energetic, style of comedy has catapulted him into the top ranks of the comedy circuit.
- Jess Hilarious: Jess is a Stand-Up Comedian who is best known to television viewers for her appearances on VH1, BET, and more. Jess hails from Baltimore, Maryland and first came to popularity through her Instagram comedy skits, which have amassed over 4.6 MILLION followers to date.
- DC Young Fly: DC Young Fly is an American internet personality, actor, host, rapper, and singer best known for his “roasting sessions” videos on Instagram and Vine. As of Season 7, he is one of the recurring cast members of the improv comedy show Wild ‘N Out on MTV, VH1 and MTV2.
- Chico Bean: Chico Bean is the stage name of American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, singer and producer Anthony Jamal Bean who is best known as a recurring cast member on MTV’s ‘Wild ‘N Out’ since its fifth season in July 2013. … During his early career, he served as an opener for comedian Chris Wiles.
- Karlous Miller: Karlous Miller is an American comedian and actor. He began his comedy career in Atlanta, Georgia and is widely known for being a cast member on MTV‘s Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘n Out.
Ticket prices start at $49.00. If you are planning on attending this performance, then consider parking at one of the Park and Shop Ramps. Parking is convenient, safe and inexpensive. Orpheum parking is just around the corner if you use Park and Shop Ramp or the LaSalle Court Ramp. Park and Shop is just 1 and 1/2 blocks north to 8th Street then 1/2 block east. The LaSalle Court Ramp is just 1 block east on 9th Street and 1/4 block north on LaSalle. You can take the skyway from LaSalle Court Ramp and need to walk less that 1/2 block outside to get to the Orpheum.