VIP Package for Weird Al in Mpls is Different as it Gets
This is the year Weird Al gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, celebrating over thirty years of musical comedy success. Al is visiting cities around the nation in his “Weird Al” Yankovic: The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour. The night will be a more intimate evening of original non-parody songs, and the VIP tickets get you into some zany, fun, and, well weird, extras!
From the Hennepin Theatre Trust website:
“2018 VIP Meet & Greet Experience ($283) Available Online Only
- One (1) Premium Reserved Ticket in the first 15 rows
- Meet and Greet with Weird Al after the show. Signature* and photo (with your camera).
- Be a part of Weird Al Jeopardy! – a Pre-Concert Game Show Experience challenging people to the ultimate Weird Al trivia contest. Register for the chance to be a contestant, or just play along from the audience (Shhh! No shouting answers!)
- Custom Framed Set List from your own unique show (every show on the 2018 Tour has a different set list!), signed by Al*
- Exclusive, Limited Edition Weird Al Wristwatch with moving limbs as hour and minute hands
- Souvenir VIP Laminate
- Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping
- Pre-Show Hang with fellow fans — including cash bar with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages & one (1) drink ticket
- Early Entry into the Venue
- On-Site VIP Host
- Set list to be signed by Al at Meet & Greet or may be swapped out for one item of your choice”
The excitement lands at the Pantages Theatre in downtown Minneapolis April 3rd and 4th at 7:30 pm. Tickets are $59.50 to $283. Nearby parking is available for just $6 at the Park and Shop ramps after 4 pm.